wellmama is brought to you by wellmama & Partners Limited, ( “wellamama” or "us", "we" or "our" for short). More details about wellmama are at the bottom of these Site Terms. We will refer to you as “you" and "your" or “User” throughout these Site Terms, and when we talk about “Experts” in these Site Terms, we are referring to the service providers whose services are listed on our Site.
In addition to these Site Terms, if you are one of our Experts, your use of our Site is also subject to our Expert Terms.
1. Accessing our Site
If you are aged 18 years old or over, and you are in a jurisdiction where our Expert’s services are provided, you may access the Site, and you may also review our Experts or create other User Content using features we may make available. If you are aged between 15 and 17, you must only use this site if you are accompanied by a supportive person over 18 who can help you make the best decisions about your care. You should consult with the NHS if you are uncertain about who can help you.
If you are under 15 or you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of any of our Expert’s services because of age or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Services.
2. Using our Site
We post information on the Site about what our Experts do and how you can contact them (the “Expert Profiles”) along with related content provided for information purposes only. We want to make sure you are using the Site and the Expert Profiles safely and as we intend, so it is important you are aware that:
- wellmama is not a licensed medical care provider and does not act in a healthcare professional capacity.
- The display of an Expert Profile or other content on our Site, does not constitute the support, endorsement or recommendation of any service or treatment approach by wellmama.
- None of the content within the Expert Profiles or elsewhere on our Site is medical advice, nor is it a referral medical service.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that our Experts comply with our Expert Code of Conduct, but the Expert’s presence on our Site doesn’t guarantee that the Expert is in compliance with this Expert Code of Conduct at all times. You should always carry out your own independent assessment before using the services of any of our Experts.
- We cannot guarantee that the Expert Profiles, or any other content is accurate or up to date.
- wellmama has no involvement whatsoever in the scheduling, booking, or services provided by our Experts.
- You should not change your treatment or care plan, medication or therapy based on information you received through the Site.
- If you have any concerns about your current health condition you should seek the immediate assistance of a health professional. If you believe that you have a medical emergency, you should immediately contact emergency services.
3. User Content
Subject to authentication of your review via a social media account or verification of your email address, you may post reviews of our Experts (“User Reviews”) onto the Site, or otherwise communicate with wellmama (collectively, “User Content”).
To ensure that your User Reviews are helpful to other Users and fair to our Experts, and any other User Content you provide is in line with the spirit of the wellmama community we require you to comply with the User Village Rules. We reserve the right to remove any User Content that does not comply with these rules.
You grant wellmama a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of or display any User Reviews. If you want to remove a User Review you can contact us at email@example.com.
4. Misuse of our Site
By using our Site, you agree that you will not:
- breach the User Village Rules;
- knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so);
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Website or our Apps are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website or our App; and/or
- attack our Website or our Apps via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
You agree that if you breach any of these obligations you will be liable to us and indemnify us from and against any claims, losses or damages we suffer as a result of that breach. Breach of this clause might also constitute a criminal offence, including an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately without giving you prior notice.
5. Our Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied when you use our Site. Our Site is made available to you as is, and free of any charge (save to the extent you are an Expert, and agree to Charges under our Expert Terms). In particular, we do not guarantee:
- that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available, accurate and up-to-date or be uninterrupted;
- that our Site will be free from viruses or other harmful third party attacks (remember, there are things you can do to protect your environment - we strongly encourage you to look into these!); and/or
- any performance standards, service delivery or functionality of any products provided by our Experts or other websites or suppliers linked to the Site . We have no control over the services delivered by our Experts or any other third parties we reference or link to the Site.
We will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your actions or inactions based on your use of the Site, except to the extent we cannot exclude such liability at law.
Please note that, unless you sign up with us as an Expert, we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
6. Our Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the content we publish on it.
You may download extracts from the Site and you may draw other people’s content posted on the Site for your personal use, but where you do so:
- you must not modify the content in any way; and
- you must acknowledge that the extracts and/or content were taken from wellmama (and if the content includes information about an Expert, you must also reference them); and
- you do so at your sole risk, and you will be responsible to any third party who suffers damage due to your use.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you breach our rights under this section, in addition to any other liability and/or obligations you may have under these Site Terms, you will destroy all copies and references to our intellectual property immediately.
7. Governing law
These Site Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by the law of England and Wales. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out or in connection with your usage of the Site, except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
8. wellmama Company Information
Wellmama & Partners Limited is a company registered in England under company number 12727798 and whose registered office is at Unit 9 First Floor Hampstead West 224 Iverson Road, West Hampstead, London, United Kingdom, NW6 2HL.
These terms were last updated on 24 October 2020.